The Commission of Experts for Migrants supports the Commissioner for Human Rights in carrying out his statutory tasks, and in particular with regard to:
- monitoring of the protection of freedoms and rights of man and of the citizen in the law enforcement process,
- preparing analyses, monitoring and non-discrimination on the grounds of the nationality, ethnicity and religion.
In addition, the Commission prepares:
- de lege ferenda proposals,
- comments and recommendations relating to the existing or proposed amendments to legal acts,
- proposals of systemic changes,
- theses for requests of the Commissioner for Human Rights.
The Commission promotes good practices and performs other tasks entrusted by the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Inauguration of the activity - 18 May 2011.